- Weekend leave can be submitted through the boarding software, REACH by either parent/carer or by students. This is an easy process and can be done on a computer or via the app. on your phone. Instructions on how to do this can be emailed to you on request. Leave forms via REACH need to be submitted by 5pm on the Wednesday prior to the weekend on which leave is required.
- Please phone Residential Admin. for details: 07 4096 1504.
- The paper form of a Weekend Leave Application Form must be completed and signed by the Parent/Guardian and received by the College by 5pm on the Wednesday prior to the weekend on which leave is required.
- On request the Weekend Leave Application Forms can be emailed to the parent/guardian. The forms can then be returned to the College by email:
- If the person you are requesting your child to stay with is not on the Visitors List, then a Visitors List Form must also be completed.
- As you can appreciate there are many students in the Residential College who request weekend leave, therefore it is imperative that the leave requests are received on time, to be processed in a timely manner.
- Our preferred way to apply for leave via the REACH Boarding application. Your child/ren will be introduced to this way while boarding with us. Please call Residential Admin if you would like to know more.
Below is a sample of a completed Weekend Leave Application Form to help you with the process.